We connect great people at great events.
At Big Picture Conferences (BPC), we believe connection gives people meaning and purpose in their lives. We love to make connections happen by creating the events you love to attend.
We are dedicated to the production of annual conferences and networking events for the Canadian hospitality industry. BPC owns and operates hotel investment conferences. Over the last 10 years, we have been approached by associations/corporations to act as a third party planner to produce member/community conferences. We take care of everything, delivering “turnkey” events by developing program content, organizing quality speakers, and coordinating marketing services while managing venue arrangements, registrations, sponsorship sales and finances. From lights and mics to ordering the chicken and fish, we love our work, acting as “friendly administrators” who get stuff done.
Our Annual Events
Become A Sponsor Today
Sponsorship illustrates your commitment to the advancement of your industry. Put your brand in spotlight and enjoy enhanced profile while driving sales. Our conferences provide top name speakers, insightful information, and national networking, all in one place, all with one objective—more business.
by the numbers
Number of events per year
produced by BPC
Contacts in our Database
eBlasts go out to our network
Connecting Experience + Innovation
within the Canadian Lodging, Restaurant & Tourism Industries
- It was truly great to be involved in the conference and there were many significant learning opportunities.Jun Colin CampbellHotel and Food Administration Program, University of Guelph
- The Haskayne School of Business greatly appreciates the Canadian Hotel Investment Conference for providing support to our students and research initiatives in the Tourism program.Dr. J.R.Brent RitchieChair, World Tourism Education and Research Centre Professorship in Tourism Management, University of Calgary
- The CTMS was of tremendous value to our organization. The speakers were excellent and the opportunity to network with industry colleagues provides helpful insights as we plan our marketing.Minto SchneiderGeneral Manager, Waterloo Regional Tourism Marketing Corp.
- 2015 was our first year sponsoring CHIC. We thought that everything was well organized. Nice variety of plenary sessions, good mix of business talk, personal anecdotes, and financial discussionsJustine FrancisInterior Design Associate, Designlink
- BPC events provide a good forum to hear from others who are in the industry as well as to meet many of the industry players.Gino RomagnoliExecutive Vice President, Temple Hotels
- HAC is a great opportunity to stay connected to the trends within our industry.Sandy RussellSenior Director Global Sales, Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group