We connect great people at great events.
At Big Picture Conferences (BPC), we believe connection gives people meaning and purpose in their lives. We love to make connections happen by creating the events you love to attend.
WATCH THIS VIDEO.
We are dedicated to the production of annual conferences and networking events for the Canadian hospitality industry. BPC owns and operates hotel investment conferences. Over the last 10 years, we have been approached by associations/corporations to act as a third party planner to produce member/community conferences. We take care of everything, delivering “turnkey” events by developing program content, organizing quality speakers, and coordinating marketing services while managing venue arrangements, registrations, sponsorship sales and finances. From lights and mics to ordering the chicken and fish, we love our work, acting as “friendly administrators” who get stuff done.
Our Annual Events
Become A Sponsor Today
Sponsorship illustrates your commitment to the advancement of your industry. Put your brand in spotlight and enjoy enhanced profile while driving sales. Our conferences provide top name speakers, insightful information, and national networking, all in one place, all with one objective—more business.
by the numbers
Number of events per year
produced by BPC
Contacts in our Database
eBlasts go out to our network
Connecting Experience + Innovation
within the Canadian Lodging, Restaurant & Tourism Industries
- CRIS provides an excellent opportunity to understand the economic and consumer trends affecting the restaurant industry. There were meaningful insights that we will be able to apply to the Boston Pizza brand both in the short and medium horizons.Steve SilverstoneEVP Marketing, Boston Pizza International
- We are Interior Designers/ Architects. Your conference provides us with current developments and deeper knowledge of the industry and our clients' considerations in initiating projects. It is also great for networking and having the opportunity to interact with existing clients and develop new ones.Paul MorisettePrincipal, CHIL Interior Design
- It's been quite an interesting & challenging journey for me, I've worked hard & getting this award justifies my efforts.... Thank you for recognizing that & thank you for supporting students! What you do is so immensely important & admirable.Larisa KoshkinaStudent, George Brown College
- You can walk away from the Canadian Tourism Marketing Summit with concrete strategies on how to advance in marketing - both online and off. The subjects were relevant and the speakers were engaging and knowledgeable.Karen ChalmersExecutive Director, Edmonton Destination Marketing Hotels
- Your leadership throughout the 3 day event assisted me in further development to pursue my career in meeting planning as well as my ability to manage tasks on-site and my group volunteersFarah Siddiqui Special Events Program, George Brown College
- We are Interior Designers/ Architects. This event provides us with current developments and deeper knowledge of the industry and our clients' considerations in initiating projects. It is also great for networking and having the opportunity to interact with existing clients and develop new ones.Paul MorrisettePrincipal, B+H Chil Design