We connect great people at great events.
At Big Picture Conferences (BPC), we believe connection gives people meaning and purpose in their lives. We love to make connections happen by creating the events you love to attend. We are dedicated to the production of annual conferences and networking events for the Canadian hospitality industry. BPC delivers “turnkey” events by developing program content, organizing quality speakers, and coordinating marketing services while managing venue arrangements, registrations, sponsorship sales and finances.
Our Annual Events
Become A Sponsor Today
Sponsorship illustrates your commitment to the advancement of your industry. Put your brand in spotlight and enjoy enhanced profile while driving sales. Our conferences provide top name speakers, insightful information, and national networking, all in one place, all with one objective—more business.
by the numbers
Number of events per year
produced by BPC
Contacts in our Database
eBlasts go out to our network
Connecting Experience + Innovation
within the Canadian Lodging, Restaurant & Tourism Industries
- Current and future students will benefit greatly from this generous funding from the Canadian Hotel Investment Conference. It will allow us to enhance scholarships awards and resources which will all contribute to the students' experience and academic success. We are very appreciative of this contribution.Mary E. LyonPh.D Dean of Professional Studies, Mount Saint Vincent University
- CROS: Top notch speakers. Excellent, relevant and timely topics. Great use of my day. Great combo of learning and networking.Emilia ValentiniGeneral Manager, Camarra’s Pizzeria & Restaurant Ltd.
- HCC offers a great opportunity to network with lawyers, appraisers and hotel brands.Brian StanfordSenior Managing Director, CBRE Hotels
- You can walk away from the Canadian Tourism Marketing Summit with concrete strategies on how to advance in marketing - both online and off. The subjects were relevant and the speakers were engaging and knowledgeable.Karen ChalmersExecutive Director, Edmonton Destination Marketing Hotels
- As an international investor with limited experience in Canada, CHIC provided a great forum to get up to speed on opportunities and headwinds in the market.Will WoodworthAssociate, Rockbridge
- We are Interior Designers/ Architects. This event provides us with current developments and deeper knowledge of the industry and our clients' considerations in initiating projects. It is also great for networking and having the opportunity to interact with existing clients and develop new ones.Paul MorrisettePrincipal, B+H Chil Design