We connect great people at great events.
At Big Picture Conferences (BPC), we believe connection gives people meaning and purpose in their lives. We love to make connections happen by creating the events you love to attend.
We are dedicated to the production of annual conferences and networking events for the Canadian hospitality industry. BPC owns and operates hotel investment conferences. Over the last 10 years, we have been approached by associations/corporations to act as a third party planner to produce member/community conferences. We take care of everything, delivering “turnkey” events by developing program content, organizing quality speakers, and coordinating marketing services while managing venue arrangements, registrations, sponsorship sales and finances. From lights and mics to ordering the chicken and fish, we love our work, acting as “friendly administrators” who get stuff done.
Our Annual Events
Become A Sponsor Today
Sponsorship illustrates your commitment to the advancement of your industry. Put your brand in spotlight and enjoy enhanced profile while driving sales. Our conferences provide top name speakers, insightful information, and national networking, all in one place, all with one objective—more business.
by the numbers
Number of events per year
produced by BPC
Contacts in our Database
eBlasts go out to our network
Connecting Experience + Innovation
within the Canadian Lodging, Restaurant & Tourism Industries
- I enjoyed the face to face connection with everyone at WCLC. Better feedback in person. It may only be for 5 minutes but it is a connection that you can work on from a distance.Geoffrey BeckettVice President, Business Development, Garrison Creek Construction
- HCC covered financing deals and all the parameters of those deals. I especially enjoyed hearing about legal issues, particularly labour and union agreements.Arif IsmailCEO, LHMD Inc.
- CHIC provides a great opportunity to meet with and showcase our products to a great number of representatives from the hospitality industry.Sung LeeNational Manager, Samsung Electronics Canada
- BPC events provide a good forum to hear from others who are in the industry as well as to meet many of the industry players.Gino RomagnoliExecutive Vice President, Temple Hotels
- HCC offers a great opportunity to network with lawyers, appraisers and hotel brands.Brian StanfordSenior Managing Director, CBRE Hotels
- We are Interior Designers/ Architects. This event provides us with current developments and deeper knowledge of the industry and our clients' considerations in initiating projects. It is also great for networking and having the opportunity to interact with existing clients and develop new ones.Paul MorrisettePrincipal, B+H Chil Design