We connect great people at great events.
At Big Picture Conferences (BPC), we believe connection gives people meaning and purpose in their lives. We love to make connections happen by creating the events you love to attend.
WATCH THIS VIDEO.
We are dedicated to the production of annual conferences and networking events for the Canadian hospitality industry. BPC owns and operates hotel investment conferences. Over the last 10 years, we have been approached by associations/corporations to act as a third party planner to produce member/community conferences. We take care of everything, delivering “turnkey” events by developing program content, organizing quality speakers, and coordinating marketing services while managing venue arrangements, registrations, sponsorship sales and finances. From lights and mics to ordering the chicken and fish, we love our work, acting as “friendly administrators” who get stuff done.
Our Annual Events
Become A Sponsor Today
Sponsorship illustrates your commitment to the advancement of your industry. Put your brand in spotlight and enjoy enhanced profile while driving sales. Our conferences provide top name speakers, insightful information, and national networking, all in one place, all with one objective—more business.
by the numbers
Number of events per year
produced by BPC
Contacts in our Database
eBlasts go out to our network
Connecting Experience + Innovation
within the Canadian Lodging, Restaurant & Tourism Industries
- It's been quite an interesting & challenging journey for me, I've worked hard & getting this award justifies my efforts.... Thank you for recognizing that & thank you for supporting students! What you do is so immensely important & admirable.Larisa KoshkinaStudent, George Brown College
- I enjoyed the face to face connection with everyone at WCLC. Better feedback in person. It may only be for 5 minutes but it is a connection that you can work on from a distance.Geoffrey BeckettVice President, Business Development, Garrison Creek Construction
- HAC is a great opportunity to stay connected to the trends within our industry.Sandy RussellSenior Director Global Sales, Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group
- CHIC provides a great opportunity to meet with and showcase our products to a great number of representatives from the hospitality industry.Sung LeeNational Manager, Samsung Electronics Canada
- We wish to express our appreciation to the Canadian Hotel Investment Conference for their on going support and dedication to student success.Dr. David MartinDirector, Ted Rogers School of Hospitality and Tourism Management Ryerson University
- Great networking opportunity. I particularly enjoyed and learned a lot from the legal and finance panel discussions.Michelle SchulderCommercial Account Manager, DUCA Financial Services Credit Union Ltd.