We connect great people at great events.
At Big Picture Conferences (BPC), we believe connection gives people meaning and purpose in their lives. We love to make connections happen by creating the events you love to attend.
We are dedicated to the production of annual conferences and networking events for the Canadian hospitality industry. BPC owns and operates hotel investment conferences. Over the last 10 years, we have been approached by associations/corporations to act as a third party planner to produce member/community conferences. We take care of everything, delivering “turnkey” events by developing program content, organizing quality speakers, and coordinating marketing services while managing venue arrangements, registrations, sponsorship sales and finances. From lights and mics to ordering the chicken and fish, we love our work, acting as “friendly administrators” who get stuff done.
Our Annual Events
Become A Sponsor Today
Sponsorship illustrates your commitment to the advancement of your industry. Put your brand in spotlight and enjoy enhanced profile while driving sales. Our conferences provide top name speakers, insightful information, and national networking, all in one place, all with one objective—more business.
by the numbers
Number of events per year
produced by BPC
Contacts in our Database
eBlasts go out to our network
Connecting Experience + Innovation
within the Canadian Lodging, Restaurant & Tourism Industries
- I am grateful for the fund as it allows me to enhance the education of our hospitality students in many ways.Heather RansonHospitality Program Manager & Senior Instructor, University of Victoria Faculty of Business
- We at B.L.T. Construction Services Inc. have been a proud sponsor of the CRIS conference for 6 consecutive years. Each year, we find conference more informative, always yielding great networking opportunities with the key players in the industry. In short, for anyone in the hospitality industry, this conference is a must.Robert DowneyDirector of Construction, BLT Construction
- Thank you for your generous scholarship donation, it is thanks to companies like Big Picture Conferences who support students, investing in their futures that we can see the next generation of hoteliers.Amber Douel2016 Recipient of the Big Picture Conferences Scholarship, University of Guelph
- I value the high level of networking opportunities with decision makers and leaders of the hotelier community that drive all developmentJames LockheartPresident, Group Lockhart Inc.
- The Canadian Tourism Marketing Summit provided a perfect balance of information, inspiration and access to thought leaders who are driving change in our industry.Cree LawsonFounder & CEO, Arrivalist
- I enjoyed the ability to connect/network with key hotel decision makers. Ample time was provided to network between sessions.Wentworth WillockNational Director - Hotels & Venues, FMAV