We connect great people at great events.
At Big Picture Conferences (BPC), we believe connection gives people meaning and purpose in their lives. We love to make connections happen by creating the events you love to attend.
We are dedicated to the production of annual conferences and networking events for the Canadian hospitality industry. BPC owns and operates hotel investment conferences. Over the last 10 years, we have been approached by associations/corporations to act as a third party planner to produce member/community conferences. We take care of everything, delivering “turnkey” events by developing program content, organizing quality speakers, and coordinating marketing services while managing venue arrangements, registrations, sponsorship sales and finances. From lights and mics to ordering the chicken and fish, we love our work, acting as “friendly administrators” who get stuff done.
Our Annual Events
Become A Sponsor Today
Sponsorship illustrates your commitment to the advancement of your industry. Put your brand in spotlight and enjoy enhanced profile while driving sales. Our conferences provide top name speakers, insightful information, and national networking, all in one place, all with one objective—more business.
by the numbers
Number of events per year
produced by BPC
Contacts in our Database
eBlasts go out to our network
Connecting Experience + Innovation
within the Canadian Lodging, Restaurant & Tourism Industries
- The #hotelNEXT competition by Big Picture Conferences is a professional challenge, demanding your very best. Bring it... and you will be rewarded with outstanding hospitality, opportunity, and an amazing lifetime moment of achievement.Colleen BlackStudent, Part of Top 3 Teams for 2016 #hotelNEXT, Thompson Rivers University
- The Western Canadian Hotel & Resort Investment Conference (now the Western Canada Lodging Conference) brings the "players" in one room to network with.Mark HopeExecutive Director, Brand Development, Coast Hotels
- What I like most about CHIC? The networking of course. The fact that all the “players” in the Canadian hotel business are there.Steve GiblinPresident & CEO, SilverBirch Hotels
- The detailed and creative execution of all Big Picture’s events brings the best of the industry together, and provides a perfect opportunity to network and share valued insights into what is trending in our industry.Irwin PrincePresident & COO, Realstar Hospitality
- I value the high level of networking opportunities with decision makers and leaders of the hotelier community that drive all developmentJames LockheartPresident, Group Lockhart Inc.
- The most valuable aspect is always the networking opportunities with all important parties related to hotel investment present in one location.Avrum SeneskyExecutive Vice President