We connect great people at great events.
At Big Picture Conferences (BPC), we believe connection gives people meaning and purpose in their lives. We love to make connections happen by creating the events you love to attend.
We are dedicated to the production of annual conferences and networking events for the Canadian hospitality industry. BPC owns and operates hotel investment conferences. Over the last 10 years, we have been approached by associations/corporations to act as a third party planner to produce member/community conferences. We take care of everything, delivering “turnkey” events by developing program content, organizing quality speakers, and coordinating marketing services while managing venue arrangements, registrations, sponsorship sales and finances. From lights and mics to ordering the chicken and fish, we love our work, acting as “friendly administrators” who get stuff done.
Our Annual Events
Become A Sponsor Today
Sponsorship illustrates your commitment to the advancement of your industry. Put your brand in spotlight and enjoy enhanced profile while driving sales. Our conferences provide top name speakers, insightful information, and national networking, all in one place, all with one objective—more business.
by the numbers
Number of events per year
produced by BPC
Contacts in our Database
eBlasts go out to our network
Connecting Experience + Innovation
within the Canadian Lodging, Restaurant & Tourism Industries
- CRIS provides an excellent opportunity to understand the economic and consumer trends affecting the restaurant industry. There were meaningful insights that we will be able to apply to the Boston Pizza brand both in the short and medium horizons.Steve SilverstoneEVP Marketing, Boston Pizza International
- The Canadian Tourism Marketing Summit was a day well spent with a great mix of the speakers and networking.Andrew LindVice President and General Manager, Jonview Canada, Inc.
- CROS: Top notch speakers. Excellent, relevant and timely topics. Great use of my day. Great combo of learning and networking.Emilia ValentiniGeneral Manager, Camarra’s Pizzeria & Restaurant Ltd.
- I enjoyed the networking and social parts of HCC. The presentations provided an insight into high level industry trends and a look forward to the next twelve months – things to expect or look out for.Phil ThompsonPrincipal, Thompson Diamond
- The University of Victoria is very thankful to the Canadian Hotel Investment Conference for their support of our Hospitality program. Our students will benefit from the gift immediately and be able to give back to the hospitality community in the years to come.Dr. Ali DastmalchianDean Faculty of Business, University of Victoria
- I have greatly enjoyed working for the hospitality industry and hope that one day I can follow our industry leader's example and foster the next generation of hotel management students.Harry ProsserStudent, Ryerson University