We connect great people at great events.
At Big Picture Conferences (BPC), we believe connection gives people meaning and purpose in their lives. We love to make connections happen by creating the events you love to attend.
We are dedicated to the production of annual conferences and networking events for the Canadian hospitality industry. BPC owns and operates hotel investment conferences. Over the last 10 years, we have been approached by associations/corporations to act as a third party planner to produce member/community conferences. We take care of everything, delivering “turnkey” events by developing program content, organizing quality speakers, and coordinating marketing services while managing venue arrangements, registrations, sponsorship sales and finances. From lights and mics to ordering the chicken and fish, we love our work, acting as “friendly administrators” who get stuff done.
Our Annual Events
Become A Sponsor Today
Sponsorship illustrates your commitment to the advancement of your industry. Put your brand in spotlight and enjoy enhanced profile while driving sales. Our conferences provide top name speakers, insightful information, and national networking, all in one place, all with one objective—more business.
by the numbers
Number of events per year
produced by BPC
Contacts in our Database
eBlasts go out to our network
Connecting Experience + Innovation
within the Canadian Lodging, Restaurant & Tourism Industries
- Thank you for your generous scholarship donation, it is thanks to companies like Big Picture Conferences who support students, investing in their futures that we can see the next generation of hoteliers.Amber Douel2016 Recipient of the Big Picture Conferences Scholarship, University of Guelph
- CHIC offers a great opportunity to take the temperature of the industry as it relates to development design and construction. I have consistently made strong connections at the conference and it affords me an opportunity to maintain our leadership position in the hospitality design world.Gordon MackayPartner, Mackay Wong Strategic Design
- I enjoyed the networking and social parts of HCC. The presentations provided an insight into high level industry trends and a look forward to the next twelve months – things to expect or look out for.Phil ThompsonPrincipal, Thompson Diamond
- The School of Hospitality and Tourism Management is thrilled that the Canadian Hotel Investment Conference is providing support for our many student initiatives.Kerry B. GodfreyAssociate Dean, University of Guelph, School of Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Great way to see many industry leaders in one place to network.Terry SecordPresident, North Coast Ltd.
- I am grateful for the fund as it allows me to enhance the education of our hospitality students in many ways.Heather RansonHospitality Program Manager & Senior Instructor, University of Victoria Faculty of Business