We connect great people at great events.
At Big Picture Conferences (BPC), we believe connection gives people meaning and purpose in their lives. We love to make connections happen by creating the events you love to attend.
We are dedicated to the production of annual conferences and networking events for the Canadian hospitality industry. BPC owns and operates hotel investment conferences. Over the last 10 years, we have been approached by associations/corporations to act as a third party planner to produce member/community conferences. We take care of everything, delivering “turnkey” events by developing program content, organizing quality speakers, and coordinating marketing services while managing venue arrangements, registrations, sponsorship sales and finances. From lights and mics to ordering the chicken and fish, we love our work, acting as “friendly administrators” who get stuff done.
Our Annual Events
Become A Sponsor Today
Sponsorship illustrates your commitment to the advancement of your industry. Put your brand in spotlight and enjoy enhanced profile while driving sales. Our conferences provide top name speakers, insightful information, and national networking, all in one place, all with one objective—more business.
by the numbers
Number of events per year
produced by BPC
Contacts in our Database
eBlasts go out to our network
Connecting Experience + Innovation
within the Canadian Lodging, Restaurant & Tourism Industries
- HCC offers a great opportunity to network with lawyers, appraisers and hotel brands.Brian StanfordSenior Managing Director, CBRE Hotels
- It has been my greatest passion and long-time desire to be actively involved in the Events and Hospitality Industry, and this recognition gives me a boost of confidence in pursuit of my aspirations.Olivia SpadaforaStudent, George Brown College
- CHIC 2015 had the highest turnout and, in turn, was the best impact we had. All the participants were highly engaged and we had a high level of tracking with our networkingRobert DowneyDirector of Construction, BLT Construction
- We are Interior Designers/ Architects. Your conference provides us with current developments and deeper knowledge of the industry and our clients' considerations in initiating projects. It is also great for networking and having the opportunity to interact with existing clients and develop new ones.Paul MorisettePrincipal, CHIL Interior Design
- The School of Hospitality and Tourism Management is thrilled that the Canadian Hotel Investment Conference is providing support for our many student initiatives.Kerry B. GodfreyAssociate Dean, University of Guelph, School of Hospitality and Tourism Management
- We wish to express our appreciation to the Canadian Hotel Investment Conference for their on going support and dedication to student success.Dr. David MartinDirector, Ted Rogers School of Hospitality and Tourism Management Ryerson University