We connect great people at great events.
At Big Picture Conferences (BPC), we believe connection gives people meaning and purpose in their lives. We love to make connections happen by creating the events you love to attend.
WATCH THIS VIDEO.
We are dedicated to the production of annual conferences and networking events for the Canadian hospitality industry. BPC owns and operates hotel investment conferences. Over the last 10 years, we have been approached by associations/corporations to act as a third party planner to produce member/community conferences. We take care of everything, delivering “turnkey” events by developing program content, organizing quality speakers, and coordinating marketing services while managing venue arrangements, registrations, sponsorship sales and finances. From lights and mics to ordering the chicken and fish, we love our work, acting as “friendly administrators” who get stuff done.
Our Annual Events
Become A Sponsor Today
Sponsorship illustrates your commitment to the advancement of your industry. Put your brand in spotlight and enjoy enhanced profile while driving sales. Our conferences provide top name speakers, insightful information, and national networking, all in one place, all with one objective—more business.
by the numbers
Number of events per year
produced by BPC
Contacts in our Database
eBlasts go out to our network
Connecting Experience + Innovation
within the Canadian Lodging, Restaurant & Tourism Industries
- The conference is an excellent forum to interact with industry participants and keep up to date on what is happening.Eric SpindlerManaging Director, Select Hotel Investment Corp.
- We have happily participated at all Big Picture Conference events since 2011, in Toronto and Vancouver. Our experience has helped us to grow our business with all the movers and shakers of hospitality.Ian MilfordPrincipal, JRoss Hospitality Recruiters
- This is an outstanding event each and every year. The HAC Conference delivers great content that includes industry insights but also educates the attendees not only on the Canadian hotel landscape but global trends as well.Alan YoungPresident, Puzzle Partner Ltd.
- I am grateful for the fund as it allows me to enhance the education of our hospitality students in many ways.Heather RansonHospitality Program Manager & Senior Instructor, University of Victoria Faculty of Business
- As Marriott Canada has enjoyed rapid growth over the last years, we find that the conferences hosted by BPC are valuable events for sharing new information about our brands and discussing development opportunities with the attendees. We participate in sessions where we share our perspective and learn about others. These important industry events never disappoint!Manlio MarescottiVice President, Lodging Development, Marriott International
- HAC was a worthwhile learning experience…a golden opportunity to network with the top echelon of the hotel industry and many hospitality related experts.Nicholas CarsonDirector, Tourism Industry Association of Nova Scotia