We connect great people at great events.
At Big Picture Conferences (BPC), we believe connection gives people meaning and purpose in their lives. We love to make connections happen by creating the events you love to attend.
We are dedicated to the production of annual conferences and networking events for the Canadian hospitality industry. BPC owns and operates hotel investment conferences. Over the last 10 years, we have been approached by associations/corporations to act as a third party planner to produce member/community conferences. We take care of everything, delivering “turnkey” events by developing program content, organizing quality speakers, and coordinating marketing services while managing venue arrangements, registrations, sponsorship sales and finances. From lights and mics to ordering the chicken and fish, we love our work, acting as “friendly administrators” who get stuff done.
Our Annual Events
Become A Sponsor Today
Sponsorship illustrates your commitment to the advancement of your industry. Put your brand in spotlight and enjoy enhanced profile while driving sales. Our conferences provide top name speakers, insightful information, and national networking, all in one place, all with one objective—more business.
by the numbers
Number of events per year
produced by BPC
Contacts in our Database
eBlasts go out to our network
Connecting Experience + Innovation
within the Canadian Lodging, Restaurant & Tourism Industries
- The conference is an excellent forum to interact with industry participants and keep up to date on what is happening.Eric SpindlerManaging Director, Select Hotel Investment Corp.
- HAC was a worthwhile learning experience…a golden opportunity to network with the top echelon of the hotel industry and many hospitality related experts.Nicholas CarsonDirector, Tourism Industry Association of Nova Scotia
- The Haskayne School of Business greatly appreciates the Canadian Hotel Investment Conference for providing support to our students and research initiatives in the Tourism program.Dr. J.R.Brent RitchieChair, World Tourism Education and Research Centre Professorship in Tourism Management, University of Calgary
- I enjoyed the ability to connect/network with key hotel decision makers. Ample time was provided to network between sessions.Wentworth WillockNational Director - Hotels & Venues, FMAV
- The detailed and creative execution of all Big Picture’s events brings the best of the industry together, and provides a perfect opportunity to network and share valued insights into what is trending in our industry.Irwin PrincePresident & COO, Realstar Hospitality
- CRIS provides great industry information...the best networking opportunities.Bruce FoxCOO, Browns Restaurant Group