We connect great people at great events.
At Big Picture Conferences (BPC), we believe connection gives people meaning and purpose in their lives. We love to make connections happen by creating the events you love to attend.
WATCH THIS VIDEO.
We are dedicated to the production of annual conferences and networking events for the Canadian hospitality industry. BPC owns and operates hotel investment conferences. Over the last 10 years, we have been approached by associations/corporations to act as a third party planner to produce member/community conferences. We take care of everything, delivering “turnkey” events by developing program content, organizing quality speakers, and coordinating marketing services while managing venue arrangements, registrations, sponsorship sales and finances. From lights and mics to ordering the chicken and fish, we love our work, acting as “friendly administrators” who get stuff done.
Our Annual Events
Hotel Association of Canada’s
February 27 & 28, 2019
Delta Hotels By Marriott
Toronto Airport & Conference Centre
Become A Sponsor Today
Sponsorship illustrates your commitment to the advancement of your industry. Put your brand in spotlight and enjoy enhanced profile while driving sales. Our conferences provide top name speakers, insightful information, and national networking, all in one place, all with one objective—more business.
by the numbers
Number of events per year
produced by BPC
Contacts in our Database
eBlasts go out to our network
Connecting Experience + Innovation
within the Canadian Lodging, Restaurant & Tourism Industries
- Great networking opportunity. I particularly enjoyed and learned a lot from the legal and finance panel discussions.Michelle SchulderCommercial Account Manager, DUCA Financial Services Credit Union Ltd.
- With all BPC events, we enjoy an opportunity to meet, greet and do business with clients old and new. No doubt some of the best events in our industry!Tom LorenzoVice President & Managing Director, Hilton Worldwide
- From the initial contact to the final phase of the conference, I have found the Big Picture team to be professional, flexible and accommodating unique needs.Paul Weber President, Swisssol Inc. Creative Body Care
- The CTMS was of tremendous value to our organization. The speakers were excellent and the opportunity to network with industry colleagues provides helpful insights as we plan our marketing.Minto SchneiderGeneral Manager, Waterloo Regional Tourism Marketing Corp.
- Your leadership throughout the 3 day event assisted me in further development to pursue my career in meeting planning as well as my ability to manage tasks on-site and my group volunteersFarah Siddiqui Special Events Program, George Brown College
- We have happily participated at all Big Picture Conference events since 2011, in Toronto and Vancouver. Our experience has helped us to grow our business with all the movers and shakers of hospitality.Ian MilfordPrincipal, JRoss Hospitality Recruiters