We connect great people at great events.
At Big Picture Conferences (BPC), we believe connection gives people meaning and purpose in their lives. We love to make connections happen by creating the events you love to attend.
WATCH THIS VIDEO.
We are dedicated to the production of annual conferences and networking events for the Canadian hospitality industry. BPC owns and operates hotel investment conferences. Over the last 10 years, we have been approached by associations/corporations to act as a third party planner to produce member/community conferences. We take care of everything, delivering “turnkey” events by developing program content, organizing quality speakers, and coordinating marketing services while managing venue arrangements, registrations, sponsorship sales and finances. From lights and mics to ordering the chicken and fish, we love our work, acting as “friendly administrators” who get stuff done.
Our Annual Events
Become A Sponsor Today
Sponsorship illustrates your commitment to the advancement of your industry. Put your brand in spotlight and enjoy enhanced profile while driving sales. Our conferences provide top name speakers, insightful information, and national networking, all in one place, all with one objective—more business.
by the numbers
Number of events per year
produced by BPC
Contacts in our Database
eBlasts go out to our network
Connecting Experience + Innovation
within the Canadian Lodging, Restaurant & Tourism Industries
- I enjoyed the ability to connect/network with key hotel decision makers. Ample time was provided to network between sessions.Wentworth WillockNational Director - Hotels & Venues, FMAV
- This is THE serious critical thinking event for anyone involved in Canadian Tourism marketing at any level.David PeacockCEO, RTO4 Inc.
- I enjoyed the networking and social parts of HCC. The presentations provided an insight into high level industry trends and a look forward to the next twelve months – things to expect or look out for.Phil ThompsonPrincipal, Thompson Diamond
- I am grateful for the fund as it allows me to enhance the education of our hospitality students in many ways.Heather RansonHospitality Program Manager & Senior Instructor, University of Victoria Faculty of Business
- CHIC offers a great opportunity to take the temperature of the industry as it relates to development design and construction. I have consistently made strong connections at the conference and it affords me an opportunity to maintain our leadership position in the hospitality design world.Gordon MackayPartner, Mackay Wong Strategic Design
- The Western Canadian Hotel & Resort Investment Conference (now the Western Canada Lodging Conference) brings the "players" in one room to network with.Mark HopeExecutive Director, Brand Development, Coast Hotels