We connect great people at great events.
At Big Picture Conferences (BPC), we believe connection gives people meaning and purpose in their lives. We love to make connections happen by creating the events you love to attend.
WATCH THIS VIDEO.
We are dedicated to the production of annual conferences and networking events for the Canadian hospitality industry. BPC owns and operates hotel investment conferences. Over the last 10 years, we have been approached by associations/corporations to act as a third party planner to produce member/community conferences. We take care of everything, delivering “turnkey” events by developing program content, organizing quality speakers, and coordinating marketing services while managing venue arrangements, registrations, sponsorship sales and finances. From lights and mics to ordering the chicken and fish, we love our work, acting as “friendly administrators” who get stuff done.
Our Annual Events
Hotel Association of Canada’s
February 27 & 28, 2019
Delta Hotels By Marriott
Toronto Airport & Conference Centre
Become A Sponsor Today
Sponsorship illustrates your commitment to the advancement of your industry. Put your brand in spotlight and enjoy enhanced profile while driving sales. Our conferences provide top name speakers, insightful information, and national networking, all in one place, all with one objective—more business.
by the numbers
Number of events per year
produced by BPC
Contacts in our Database
eBlasts go out to our network
Connecting Experience + Innovation
within the Canadian Lodging, Restaurant & Tourism Industries
- Great information, great topic selection for seminars, attendees are important players in the industry which makes this a great networking event for sharing insight and ideas.Justin LussierCEO, Famoso, Inc.
- The Western Canadian Hotel & Resort Investment Conference (now the Western Canada Lodging Conference) brings the "players" in one room to network with.Mark HopeExecutive Director, Brand Development, Coast Hotels
- It has been my greatest passion and long-time desire to be actively involved in the Events and Hospitality Industry, and this recognition gives me a boost of confidence in pursuit of my aspirations.Olivia SpadaforaStudent, George Brown College
- Current and future students will benefit greatly from this generous funding from the Canadian Hotel Investment Conference. It will allow us to enhance scholarships awards and resources which will all contribute to the students' experience and academic success. We are very appreciative of this contribution.Mary E. LyonPh.D Dean of Professional Studies, Mount Saint Vincent University
- We are Interior Designers/ Architects. This event provides us with current developments and deeper knowledge of the industry and our clients' considerations in initiating projects. It is also great for networking and having the opportunity to interact with existing clients and develop new ones.Paul MorrisettePrincipal, B+H Chil Design
- I enjoyed the face to face connection with everyone at WCLC. Better feedback in person. It may only be for 5 minutes but it is a connection that you can work on from a distance.Geoffrey BeckettVice President, Business Development, Garrison Creek Construction