We connect great people at great events.
At Big Picture Conferences (BPC), we believe connection gives people meaning and purpose in their lives. We love to make connections happen by creating the events you love to attend.
WATCH THIS VIDEO.
We are dedicated to the production of annual conferences and networking events for the Canadian hospitality industry. BPC owns and operates hotel investment conferences. Over the last 10 years, we have been approached by associations/corporations to act as a third party planner to produce member/community conferences. We take care of everything, delivering “turnkey” events by developing program content, organizing quality speakers, and coordinating marketing services while managing venue arrangements, registrations, sponsorship sales and finances. From lights and mics to ordering the chicken and fish, we love our work, acting as “friendly administrators” who get stuff done.
Our Annual Events
Become A Sponsor Today
Sponsorship illustrates your commitment to the advancement of your industry. Put your brand in spotlight and enjoy enhanced profile while driving sales. Our conferences provide top name speakers, insightful information, and national networking, all in one place, all with one objective—more business.
by the numbers
Number of events per year
produced by BPC
Contacts in our Database
eBlasts go out to our network
Connecting Experience + Innovation
within the Canadian Lodging, Restaurant & Tourism Industries
- As Marriott Canada has enjoyed rapid growth over the last years, we find that the conferences hosted by BPC are valuable events for sharing new information about our brands and discussing development opportunities with the attendees. We participate in sessions where we share our perspective and learn about others. These important industry events never disappoint!Manlio MarescottiVice President, Lodging Development, Marriott International
- The University of Victoria is very thankful to the Canadian Hotel Investment Conference for their support of our Hospitality program. Our students will benefit from the gift immediately and be able to give back to the hospitality community in the years to come.Dr. Ali DastmalchianDean Faculty of Business, University of Victoria
- HCC covered financing deals and all the parameters of those deals. I especially enjoyed hearing about legal issues, particularly labour and union agreements.Arif IsmailCEO, LHMD Inc.
- It has been my greatest passion and long-time desire to be actively involved in the Events and Hospitality Industry, and this recognition gives me a boost of confidence in pursuit of my aspirations.Olivia SpadaforaStudent, George Brown College
- I enjoyed the ability to connect/network with key hotel decision makers. Ample time was provided to network between sessions.Wentworth WillockNational Director - Hotels & Venues, FMAV
- The coverage and discussion on the Canadian hotel industry and investment activity at CHIC is especially valuable.Mario Di FiorePartner, Goodmans LLP