We connect great people at great events.
At Big Picture Conferences (BPC), we believe connection gives people meaning and purpose in their lives. We love to make connections happen by creating the events you love to attend.
WATCH THIS VIDEO.
We are dedicated to the production of annual conferences and networking events for the Canadian hospitality industry. BPC owns and operates hotel investment conferences. Over the last 10 years, we have been approached by associations/corporations to act as a third party planner to produce member/community conferences. We take care of everything, delivering “turnkey” events by developing program content, organizing quality speakers, and coordinating marketing services while managing venue arrangements, registrations, sponsorship sales and finances. From lights and mics to ordering the chicken and fish, we love our work, acting as “friendly administrators” who get stuff done.
Our Annual Events
Hotel Association of Canada’s
February 27 & 28, 2019
Delta Hotels By Marriott
Toronto Airport & Conference Centre
Become A Sponsor Today
Sponsorship illustrates your commitment to the advancement of your industry. Put your brand in spotlight and enjoy enhanced profile while driving sales. Our conferences provide top name speakers, insightful information, and national networking, all in one place, all with one objective—more business.
by the numbers
Number of events per year
produced by BPC
Contacts in our Database
eBlasts go out to our network
Connecting Experience + Innovation
within the Canadian Lodging, Restaurant & Tourism Industries
- The most valuable aspect is always the networking opportunities with all important parties related to hotel investment present in one location.Avrum SeneskyExecutive Vice President
- Current and future students will benefit greatly from this generous funding from the Canadian Hotel Investment Conference. It will allow us to enhance scholarships awards and resources which will all contribute to the students' experience and academic success. We are very appreciative of this contribution.Mary E. LyonPh.D Dean of Professional Studies, Mount Saint Vincent University
- HAC is a great opportunity to stay connected to the trends within our industry.Sandy RussellSenior Director Global Sales, Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group
- CRIS provides great industry information...the best networking opportunities.Bruce FoxCOO, Browns Restaurant Group
- The #hotelNEXT competition by Big Picture Conferences is a professional challenge, demanding your very best. Bring it... and you will be rewarded with outstanding hospitality, opportunity, and an amazing lifetime moment of achievement.Colleen BlackStudent, Part of Top 3 Teams for 2016 #hotelNEXT, Thompson Rivers University
- What I like most about CHIC? The networking of course. The fact that all the “players” in the Canadian hotel business are there.Steve GiblinPresident & CEO, SilverBirch Hotels