We connect great people at great events.
At Big Picture Conferences (BPC), we believe connection gives people meaning and purpose in their lives. We love to make connections happen by creating the events you love to attend.
WATCH THIS VIDEO.
We are dedicated to the production of annual conferences and networking events for the Canadian hospitality industry. BPC owns and operates hotel investment conferences. Over the last 10 years, we have been approached by associations/corporations to act as a third party planner to produce member/community conferences. We take care of everything, delivering “turnkey” events by developing program content, organizing quality speakers, and coordinating marketing services while managing venue arrangements, registrations, sponsorship sales and finances. From lights and mics to ordering the chicken and fish, we love our work, acting as “friendly administrators” who get stuff done.
Our Annual Events
Hotel Association of Canada’s
February 27 & 28, 2019
Delta Hotels By Marriott
Toronto Airport & Conference Centre
Become A Sponsor Today
Sponsorship illustrates your commitment to the advancement of your industry. Put your brand in spotlight and enjoy enhanced profile while driving sales. Our conferences provide top name speakers, insightful information, and national networking, all in one place, all with one objective—more business.
by the numbers
Number of events per year
produced by BPC
Contacts in our Database
eBlasts go out to our network
Connecting Experience + Innovation
within the Canadian Lodging, Restaurant & Tourism Industries
- The most valuable aspect is always the networking opportunities with all important parties related to hotel investment present in one location.Avrum SeneskyExecutive Vice President
- CRIS provides an excellent opportunity to understand the economic and consumer trends affecting the restaurant industry. There were meaningful insights that we will be able to apply to the Boston Pizza brand both in the short and medium horizons.Steve SilverstoneEVP Marketing, Boston Pizza International
- CHIC provides a great opportunity to meet with and showcase our products to a great number of representatives from the hospitality industry.Sung LeeNational Manager, Samsung Electronics Canada
- Great networking opportunity. I particularly enjoyed and learned a lot from the legal and finance panel discussions.Michelle SchulderCommercial Account Manager, DUCA Financial Services Credit Union Ltd.
- I enjoyed the ability to connect/network with key hotel decision makers. Ample time was provided to network between sessions.Wentworth WillockNational Director - Hotels & Venues, FMAV
- The University of Victoria is very thankful to the Canadian Hotel Investment Conference for their support of our Hospitality program. Our students will benefit from the gift immediately and be able to give back to the hospitality community in the years to come.Dr. Ali DastmalchianDean Faculty of Business, University of Victoria