We connect great people at great events.
At Big Picture Conferences (BPC), we believe connection gives people meaning and purpose in their lives. We love to make connections happen by creating the events you love to attend.
WATCH THIS VIDEO.
We are dedicated to the production of annual conferences and networking events for the Canadian hospitality industry. BPC owns and operates hotel investment conferences. Over the last 10 years, we have been approached by associations/corporations to act as a third party planner to produce member/community conferences. We take care of everything, delivering “turnkey” events by developing program content, organizing quality speakers, and coordinating marketing services while managing venue arrangements, registrations, sponsorship sales and finances. From lights and mics to ordering the chicken and fish, we love our work, acting as “friendly administrators” who get stuff done.
Our Annual Events
Hotel Association of Canada’s
February 27 & 28, 2019
Delta Hotels By Marriott
Toronto Airport & Conference Centre
Become A Sponsor Today
Sponsorship illustrates your commitment to the advancement of your industry. Put your brand in spotlight and enjoy enhanced profile while driving sales. Our conferences provide top name speakers, insightful information, and national networking, all in one place, all with one objective—more business.
by the numbers
Number of events per year
produced by BPC
Contacts in our Database
eBlasts go out to our network
Connecting Experience + Innovation
within the Canadian Lodging, Restaurant & Tourism Industries
- Thank you for your generous scholarship donation, it is thanks to companies like Big Picture Conferences who support students, investing in their futures that we can see the next generation of hoteliers.Amber Douel2016 Recipient of the Big Picture Conferences Scholarship, University of Guelph
- CRIS provides great industry information...the best networking opportunities.Bruce FoxCOO, Browns Restaurant Group
- The most valuable aspect is always the networking opportunities with all important parties related to hotel investment present in one location.Avrum SeneskyExecutive Vice President
- CHIC provides a great opportunity to meet with and showcase our products to a great number of representatives from the hospitality industry.Sung LeeNational Manager, Samsung Electronics Canada
- I am grateful for the fund as it allows me to enhance the education of our hospitality students in many ways.Heather RansonHospitality Program Manager & Senior Instructor, University of Victoria Faculty of Business
- Current and future students will benefit greatly from this generous funding from the Canadian Hotel Investment Conference. It will allow us to enhance scholarships awards and resources which will all contribute to the students' experience and academic success. We are very appreciative of this contribution.Mary E. LyonPh.D Dean of Professional Studies, Mount Saint Vincent University