We connect great people at great events.
At Big Picture Conferences (BPC), we believe connection gives people meaning and purpose in their lives. We love to make connections happen by creating the events you love to attend.
WATCH THIS VIDEO.
We are dedicated to the production of annual conferences and networking events for the Canadian hospitality industry. BPC owns and operates hotel investment conferences. Over the last 10 years, we have been approached by associations/corporations to act as a third party planner to produce member/community conferences. We take care of everything, delivering “turnkey” events by developing program content, organizing quality speakers, and coordinating marketing services while managing venue arrangements, registrations, sponsorship sales and finances. From lights and mics to ordering the chicken and fish, we love our work, acting as “friendly administrators” who get stuff done.
Our Annual Events
Hotel Association of Canada’s
February 27 & 28, 2019
Delta Hotels By Marriott
Toronto Airport & Conference Centre
Become A Sponsor Today
Sponsorship illustrates your commitment to the advancement of your industry. Put your brand in spotlight and enjoy enhanced profile while driving sales. Our conferences provide top name speakers, insightful information, and national networking, all in one place, all with one objective—more business.
by the numbers
Number of events per year
produced by BPC
Contacts in our Database
eBlasts go out to our network
Connecting Experience + Innovation
within the Canadian Lodging, Restaurant & Tourism Industries
- I truly enjoyed every moment of the experience. Assisting the delegates was truly fulfilling as well as the opportunity to reconnect with my industry partners!Melissa McQueenHospitality & Tourism Operations Management (Post Graduate), Humber College
- HAC was a worthwhile learning experience…a golden opportunity to network with the top echelon of the hotel industry and many hospitality related experts.Nicholas CarsonDirector, Tourism Industry Association of Nova Scotia
- WCLC is a good networking forum and an opportunity to renew contacts over the year.Ron GrantRegional Director, Franchise Development, Realstar Hospitality
- Great networking opportunity. I particularly enjoyed and learned a lot from the legal and finance panel discussions.Michelle SchulderCommercial Account Manager, DUCA Financial Services Credit Union Ltd.
- Words can't express my gratitude for Big Picture Conferences' generosity. So I'll show it through actions, continuing to excel and showing what George Brown and BPC have done and continue to do for aspiring professions such as myself. Thank you so much.Richard HowardStudent, George Brown College
- The CTMS was of tremendous value to our organization. The speakers were excellent and the opportunity to network with industry colleagues provides helpful insights as we plan our marketing.Minto SchneiderGeneral Manager, Waterloo Regional Tourism Marketing Corp.