We connect great people at great events.
At Big Picture Conferences (BPC), we believe connection gives people meaning and purpose in their lives. We love to make connections happen by creating the events you love to attend.
WATCH THIS VIDEO.
We are dedicated to the production of annual conferences and networking events for the Canadian hospitality industry. BPC owns and operates hotel investment conferences. Over the last 10 years, we have been approached by associations/corporations to act as a third party planner to produce member/community conferences. We take care of everything, delivering “turnkey” events by developing program content, organizing quality speakers, and coordinating marketing services while managing venue arrangements, registrations, sponsorship sales and finances. From lights and mics to ordering the chicken and fish, we love our work, acting as “friendly administrators” who get stuff done.
Our Annual Events
Become A Sponsor Today
Sponsorship illustrates your commitment to the advancement of your industry. Put your brand in spotlight and enjoy enhanced profile while driving sales. Our conferences provide top name speakers, insightful information, and national networking, all in one place, all with one objective—more business.
by the numbers
Number of events per year
produced by BPC
Contacts in our Database
eBlasts go out to our network
Connecting Experience + Innovation
within the Canadian Lodging, Restaurant & Tourism Industries
- You can walk away from the Canadian Tourism Marketing Summit with concrete strategies on how to advance in marketing - both online and off. The subjects were relevant and the speakers were engaging and knowledgeable.Karen ChalmersExecutive Director, Edmonton Destination Marketing Hotels
- The #hotelNEXT competition by Big Picture Conferences is a professional challenge, demanding your very best. Bring it... and you will be rewarded with outstanding hospitality, opportunity, and an amazing lifetime moment of achievement.Colleen BlackStudent, Part of Top 3 Teams for 2016 #hotelNEXT, Thompson Rivers University
- It was truly great to be involved in the conference and there were many significant learning opportunities.Jun Colin CampbellHotel and Food Administration Program, University of Guelph
- We have partnered with BPC at this event for many years. This is a great networking opportunity across all facets of the hotel industry.Carrie RussellManaging Director & Partner, HVS
- As an international investor with limited experience in Canada, CHIC provided a great forum to get up to speed on opportunities and headwinds in the market.Will WoodworthAssociate, Rockbridge
- The CTMS was of tremendous value to our organization. The speakers were excellent and the opportunity to network with industry colleagues provides helpful insights as we plan our marketing.Minto SchneiderGeneral Manager, Waterloo Regional Tourism Marketing Corp.