We connect great people at great events.
At Big Picture Conferences (BPC), we believe connection gives people meaning and purpose in their lives. We love to make connections happen by creating the events you love to attend.
WATCH THIS VIDEO.
We are dedicated to the production of annual conferences and networking events for the Canadian hospitality industry. BPC owns and operates hotel investment conferences. Over the last 10 years, we have been approached by associations/corporations to act as a third party planner to produce member/community conferences. We take care of everything, delivering “turnkey” events by developing program content, organizing quality speakers, and coordinating marketing services while managing venue arrangements, registrations, sponsorship sales and finances. From lights and mics to ordering the chicken and fish, we love our work, acting as “friendly administrators” who get stuff done.
Our Annual Events
Hotel Association of Canada’s
February 27 & 28, 2019
Delta Hotels By Marriott
Toronto Airport & Conference Centre
Become A Sponsor Today
Sponsorship illustrates your commitment to the advancement of your industry. Put your brand in spotlight and enjoy enhanced profile while driving sales. Our conferences provide top name speakers, insightful information, and national networking, all in one place, all with one objective—more business.
by the numbers
Number of events per year
produced by BPC
Contacts in our Database
eBlasts go out to our network
Connecting Experience + Innovation
within the Canadian Lodging, Restaurant & Tourism Industries
- The Canadian Tourism Marketing Summit was a day well spent with a great mix of the speakers and networking.Andrew LindVice President and General Manager, Jonview Canada, Inc.
- The Haskayne School of Business greatly appreciates the Canadian Hotel Investment Conference for providing support to our students and research initiatives in the Tourism program.Dr. J.R.Brent RitchieChair, World Tourism Education and Research Centre Professorship in Tourism Management, University of Calgary
- It was truly great to be involved in the conference and there were many significant learning opportunities.Jun Colin CampbellHotel and Food Administration Program, University of Guelph
- The CTMS was of tremendous value to our organization. The speakers were excellent and the opportunity to network with industry colleagues provides helpful insights as we plan our marketing.Minto SchneiderGeneral Manager, Waterloo Regional Tourism Marketing Corp.
- Without support from organizations like yours we would not be able to provide students with such a rich learning opportunity and engage them in the Tourism and Hospitality Community. Your generous support will allow us to provide hundreds if not thousands of students with an enhanced educational experience.Dr. Peter MombourquetteDepartment Chair, Associate Professor, Management, Mount Saint Vincent University
- We wish to express our appreciation to the Canadian Hotel Investment Conference for their on going support and dedication to student success.Dr. David MartinDirector, Ted Rogers School of Hospitality and Tourism Management Ryerson University