We connect great people at great events.
At Big Picture Conferences (BPC), we believe connection gives people meaning and purpose in their lives. We love to make connections happen by creating the events you love to attend.
WATCH THIS VIDEO.
We are dedicated to the production of annual conferences and networking events for the Canadian hospitality industry. BPC owns and operates hotel investment conferences. Over the last 10 years, we have been approached by associations/corporations to act as a third party planner to produce member/community conferences. We take care of everything, delivering “turnkey” events by developing program content, organizing quality speakers, and coordinating marketing services while managing venue arrangements, registrations, sponsorship sales and finances. From lights and mics to ordering the chicken and fish, we love our work, acting as “friendly administrators” who get stuff done.
Our Annual Events
Become A Sponsor Today
Sponsorship illustrates your commitment to the advancement of your industry. Put your brand in spotlight and enjoy enhanced profile while driving sales. Our conferences provide top name speakers, insightful information, and national networking, all in one place, all with one objective—more business.
by the numbers
Number of events per year
produced by BPC
Contacts in our Database
eBlasts go out to our network
Connecting Experience + Innovation
within the Canadian Lodging, Restaurant & Tourism Industries
- The coverage and discussion on the Canadian hotel industry and investment activity at CHIC is especially valuable.Mario Di FiorePartner, Goodmans LLP
- Great networking opportunity. I particularly enjoyed and learned a lot from the legal and finance panel discussions.Michelle SchulderCommercial Account Manager, DUCA Financial Services Credit Union Ltd.
- The University of Victoria is very thankful to the Canadian Hotel Investment Conference for their support of our Hospitality program. Our students will benefit from the gift immediately and be able to give back to the hospitality community in the years to come.Dr. Ali DastmalchianDean Faculty of Business, University of Victoria
- HCC offers a great opportunity to network with lawyers, appraisers and hotel brands.Brian StanfordSenior Managing Director, CBRE Hotels
- The Canadian Tourism Marketing Summit provided a perfect balance of information, inspiration and access to thought leaders who are driving change in our industry.Cree LawsonFounder & CEO, Arrivalist
- Your leadership throughout the 3 day event assisted me in further development to pursue my career in meeting planning as well as my ability to manage tasks on-site and my group volunteersFarah Siddiqui Special Events Program, George Brown College