We connect great people at great events.
At Big Picture Conferences (BPC), we believe connection gives people meaning and purpose in their lives. We love to make connections happen by creating the events you love to attend.
WATCH THIS VIDEO.
We are dedicated to the production of annual conferences and networking events for the Canadian hospitality industry. BPC owns and operates hotel investment conferences. Over the last 10 years, we have been approached by associations/corporations to act as a third party planner to produce member/community conferences. We take care of everything, delivering “turnkey” events by developing program content, organizing quality speakers, and coordinating marketing services while managing venue arrangements, registrations, sponsorship sales and finances. From lights and mics to ordering the chicken and fish, we love our work, acting as “friendly administrators” who get stuff done.
Our Annual Events
Hotel Association of Canada’s
February 27 & 28, 2019
Delta Hotels By Marriott
Toronto Airport & Conference Centre
Become A Sponsor Today
Sponsorship illustrates your commitment to the advancement of your industry. Put your brand in spotlight and enjoy enhanced profile while driving sales. Our conferences provide top name speakers, insightful information, and national networking, all in one place, all with one objective—more business.
by the numbers
Number of events per year
produced by BPC
Contacts in our Database
eBlasts go out to our network
Connecting Experience + Innovation
within the Canadian Lodging, Restaurant & Tourism Industries
- We enjoy the fact that we are full delegates at Big Picture Conference events. As no distinction is made between the buyer and supplier at these events, we participate at all sessions and take advantage of the opportunities to network in between. The exhibition provides valuable face time with all the right people.Gordon WilliamsPresident, Gordon R Williams Corp.
- WCLC is a good networking forum and an opportunity to renew contacts over the year.Ron GrantRegional Director, Franchise Development, Realstar Hospitality
- Lots of great content throughout the day this year (CHIC 2015).Russell BeaudrySenior Manager, Colliers International Hotels
- We are Interior Designers/ Architects. This event provides us with current developments and deeper knowledge of the industry and our clients' considerations in initiating projects. It is also great for networking and having the opportunity to interact with existing clients and develop new ones.Paul MorrisettePrincipal, B+H Chil Design
- Great way to see many industry leaders in one place to network.Terry SecordPresident, North Coast Ltd.
- CHIC provides us with an opportunity to spend time with senior representatives and owners within the market we are growing. Our customers are very busy executives and having even a few short minutes with them in our booth was beneficial. We will continue to participate going forward.Paul IrelandVice President, Sales & Marketing, AJM Solutions Group Inc.