We connect great people at great events.
At Big Picture Conferences (BPC), we believe connection gives people meaning and purpose in their lives. We love to make connections happen by creating the events you love to attend.
WATCH THIS VIDEO.
We are dedicated to the production of annual conferences and networking events for the Canadian hospitality industry. BPC owns and operates hotel investment conferences. Over the last 10 years, we have been approached by associations/corporations to act as a third party planner to produce member/community conferences. We take care of everything, delivering “turnkey” events by developing program content, organizing quality speakers, and coordinating marketing services while managing venue arrangements, registrations, sponsorship sales and finances. From lights and mics to ordering the chicken and fish, we love our work, acting as “friendly administrators” who get stuff done.
Our Annual Events
Become A Sponsor Today
Sponsorship illustrates your commitment to the advancement of your industry. Put your brand in spotlight and enjoy enhanced profile while driving sales. Our conferences provide top name speakers, insightful information, and national networking, all in one place, all with one objective—more business.
by the numbers
Number of events per year
produced by BPC
Contacts in our Database
eBlasts go out to our network
Connecting Experience + Innovation
within the Canadian Lodging, Restaurant & Tourism Industries
- HAC provides good informative sessions and the sharing of best practices and methods.Colin MorrisonGeneral Manager, ARC The Hotel
- BPC events provide a good forum to hear from others who are in the industry as well as to meet many of the industry players.Gino RomagnoliExecutive Vice President, Temple Hotels
- We at B.L.T. Construction Services Inc. have been a proud sponsor of the CRIS conference for 6 consecutive years. Each year, we find conference more informative, always yielding great networking opportunities with the key players in the industry. In short, for anyone in the hospitality industry, this conference is a must.Robert DowneyDirector of Construction, BLT Construction
- The most valuable aspect is always the networking opportunities with all important parties related to hotel investment present in one location.Avrum SeneskyExecutive Vice President
- Without support from organizations like yours we would not be able to provide students with such a rich learning opportunity and engage them in the Tourism and Hospitality Community. Your generous support will allow us to provide hundreds if not thousands of students with an enhanced educational experience.Dr. Peter MombourquetteDepartment Chair, Associate Professor, Management, Mount Saint Vincent University
- The Canadian Tourism Marketing Summit provided a perfect balance of information, inspiration and access to thought leaders who are driving change in our industry.Cree LawsonFounder & CEO, Arrivalist