We connect great people at great events.
At Big Picture Conferences (BPC), we believe connection gives people meaning and purpose in their lives. We love to make connections happen by creating the events you love to attend.
WATCH THIS VIDEO.
We are dedicated to the production of annual conferences and networking events for the Canadian hospitality industry. BPC owns and operates hotel investment conferences. Over the last 10 years, we have been approached by associations/corporations to act as a third party planner to produce member/community conferences. We take care of everything, delivering “turnkey” events by developing program content, organizing quality speakers, and coordinating marketing services while managing venue arrangements, registrations, sponsorship sales and finances. From lights and mics to ordering the chicken and fish, we love our work, acting as “friendly administrators” who get stuff done.
Our Annual Events
Hotel Association of Canada’s
February 27 & 28, 2019
Delta Hotels By Marriott
Toronto Airport & Conference Centre
Become A Sponsor Today
Sponsorship illustrates your commitment to the advancement of your industry. Put your brand in spotlight and enjoy enhanced profile while driving sales. Our conferences provide top name speakers, insightful information, and national networking, all in one place, all with one objective—more business.
by the numbers
Number of events per year
produced by BPC
Contacts in our Database
eBlasts go out to our network
Connecting Experience + Innovation
within the Canadian Lodging, Restaurant & Tourism Industries
- The Canadian Tourism Marketing Summit was a day well spent with a great mix of the speakers and networking.Andrew LindVice President and General Manager, Jonview Canada, Inc.
- Great information, great topic selection for seminars, attendees are important players in the industry which makes this a great networking event for sharing insight and ideas.Justin LussierCEO, Famoso, Inc.
- Your leadership throughout the 3 day event assisted me in further development to pursue my career in meeting planning as well as my ability to manage tasks on-site and my group volunteersFarah Siddiqui Special Events Program, George Brown College
- The CTMS was of tremendous value to our organization. The speakers were excellent and the opportunity to network with industry colleagues provides helpful insights as we plan our marketing.Minto SchneiderGeneral Manager, Waterloo Regional Tourism Marketing Corp.
- We are Interior Designers/ Architects. This event provides us with current developments and deeper knowledge of the industry and our clients' considerations in initiating projects. It is also great for networking and having the opportunity to interact with existing clients and develop new ones.Paul MorrisettePrincipal, B+H Chil Design
- As Marriott Canada has enjoyed rapid growth over the last years, we find that the conferences hosted by BPC are valuable events for sharing new information about our brands and discussing development opportunities with the attendees. We participate in sessions where we share our perspective and learn about others. These important industry events never disappoint!Manlio MarescottiVice President, Lodging Development, Marriott International