We connect great people at great events.
At Big Picture Conferences (BPC), we believe connection gives people meaning and purpose in their lives. We love to make connections happen by creating the events you love to attend.
WATCH THIS VIDEO.
We are dedicated to the production of annual conferences and networking events for the Canadian hospitality industry. BPC owns and operates hotel investment conferences. Over the last 10 years, we have been approached by associations/corporations to act as a third party planner to produce member/community conferences. We take care of everything, delivering “turnkey” events by developing program content, organizing quality speakers, and coordinating marketing services while managing venue arrangements, registrations, sponsorship sales and finances. From lights and mics to ordering the chicken and fish, we love our work, acting as “friendly administrators” who get stuff done.
Our Annual Events
Hotel Association of Canada’s
February 27 & 28, 2019
Delta Hotels By Marriott
Toronto Airport & Conference Centre
Become A Sponsor Today
Sponsorship illustrates your commitment to the advancement of your industry. Put your brand in spotlight and enjoy enhanced profile while driving sales. Our conferences provide top name speakers, insightful information, and national networking, all in one place, all with one objective—more business.
by the numbers
Number of events per year
produced by BPC
Contacts in our Database
eBlasts go out to our network
Connecting Experience + Innovation
within the Canadian Lodging, Restaurant & Tourism Industries
- The Western Canadian Hotel & Resort Investment Conference (now the Western Canada Lodging Conference) brings the "players" in one room to network with.Mark HopeExecutive Director, Brand Development, Coast Hotels
- CHIC offers a great opportunity to take the temperature of the industry as it relates to development design and construction. I have consistently made strong connections at the conference and it affords me an opportunity to maintain our leadership position in the hospitality design world.Gordon MackayPartner, Mackay Wong Strategic Design
- Lots of great content throughout the day this year (CHIC 2015).Russell BeaudrySenior Manager, Colliers International Hotels
- We at B.L.T. Construction Services Inc. have been a proud sponsor of the CRIS conference for 6 consecutive years. Each year, we find conference more informative, always yielding great networking opportunities with the key players in the industry. In short, for anyone in the hospitality industry, this conference is a must.Robert DowneyDirector of Construction, BLT Construction
- I have greatly enjoyed working for the hospitality industry and hope that one day I can follow our industry leader's example and foster the next generation of hotel management students.Harry ProsserStudent, Ryerson University
- HAC is a great opportunity to stay connected to the trends within our industry.Sandy RussellSenior Director Global Sales, Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group