We connect great people at great events.
At Big Picture Conferences (BPC), we believe connection gives people meaning and purpose in their lives. We love to make connections happen by creating the events you love to attend.
WATCH THIS VIDEO.
We are dedicated to the production of annual conferences and networking events for the Canadian hospitality industry. BPC owns and operates hotel investment conferences. Over the last 10 years, we have been approached by associations/corporations to act as a third party planner to produce member/community conferences. We take care of everything, delivering “turnkey” events by developing program content, organizing quality speakers, and coordinating marketing services while managing venue arrangements, registrations, sponsorship sales and finances. From lights and mics to ordering the chicken and fish, we love our work, acting as “friendly administrators” who get stuff done.
Our Annual Events
Hotel Association of Canada’s
February 27 & 28, 2019
Delta Hotels By Marriott
Toronto Airport & Conference Centre
Become A Sponsor Today
Sponsorship illustrates your commitment to the advancement of your industry. Put your brand in spotlight and enjoy enhanced profile while driving sales. Our conferences provide top name speakers, insightful information, and national networking, all in one place, all with one objective—more business.
by the numbers
Number of events per year
produced by BPC
Contacts in our Database
eBlasts go out to our network
Connecting Experience + Innovation
within the Canadian Lodging, Restaurant & Tourism Industries
- Great networking opportunity. I particularly enjoyed and learned a lot from the legal and finance panel discussions.Michelle SchulderCommercial Account Manager, DUCA Financial Services Credit Union Ltd.
- CRIS provides an excellent opportunity to understand the economic and consumer trends affecting the restaurant industry. There were meaningful insights that we will be able to apply to the Boston Pizza brand both in the short and medium horizons.Steve SilverstoneEVP Marketing, Boston Pizza International
- Without support from organizations like yours we would not be able to provide students with such a rich learning opportunity and engage them in the Tourism and Hospitality Community. Your generous support will allow us to provide hundreds if not thousands of students with an enhanced educational experience.Dr. Peter MombourquetteDepartment Chair, Associate Professor, Management, Mount Saint Vincent University
- I am grateful for the fund as it allows me to enhance the education of our hospitality students in many ways.Heather RansonHospitality Program Manager & Senior Instructor, University of Victoria Faculty of Business
- I truly enjoyed every moment of the experience. Assisting the delegates was truly fulfilling as well as the opportunity to reconnect with my industry partners!Melissa McQueenHospitality & Tourism Operations Management (Post Graduate), Humber College
- It's been quite an interesting & challenging journey for me, I've worked hard & getting this award justifies my efforts.... Thank you for recognizing that & thank you for supporting students! What you do is so immensely important & admirable.Larisa KoshkinaStudent, George Brown College