We connect great people at great events.
At Big Picture Conferences (BPC), we believe connection gives people meaning and purpose in their lives. We love to make connections happen by creating the events you love to attend.
WATCH THIS VIDEO.
We are dedicated to the production of annual conferences and networking events for the Canadian hospitality industry. BPC owns and operates hotel investment conferences. Over the last 10 years, we have been approached by associations/corporations to act as a third party planner to produce member/community conferences. We take care of everything, delivering “turnkey” events by developing program content, organizing quality speakers, and coordinating marketing services while managing venue arrangements, registrations, sponsorship sales and finances. From lights and mics to ordering the chicken and fish, we love our work, acting as “friendly administrators” who get stuff done.
Our Annual Events
Become A Sponsor Today
Sponsorship illustrates your commitment to the advancement of your industry. Put your brand in spotlight and enjoy enhanced profile while driving sales. Our conferences provide top name speakers, insightful information, and national networking, all in one place, all with one objective—more business.
by the numbers
Number of events per year
produced by BPC
Contacts in our Database
eBlasts go out to our network
Connecting Experience + Innovation
within the Canadian Lodging, Restaurant & Tourism Industries
- The conference is an excellent forum to interact with industry participants and keep up to date on what is happening.Eric SpindlerManaging Director, Select Hotel Investment Corp.
- Words can't express my gratitude for Big Picture Conferences' generosity. So I'll show it through actions, continuing to excel and showing what George Brown and BPC have done and continue to do for aspiring professions such as myself. Thank you so much.Richard HowardStudent, George Brown College
- I enjoyed the ability to connect/network with key hotel decision makers. Ample time was provided to network between sessions.Wentworth WillockNational Director - Hotels & Venues, FMAV
- The School of Hospitality and Tourism Management is thrilled that the Canadian Hotel Investment Conference is providing support for our many student initiatives.Kerry B. GodfreyAssociate Dean, University of Guelph, School of Hospitality and Tourism Management
- This is an outstanding event each and every year. The HAC Conference delivers great content that includes industry insights but also educates the attendees not only on the Canadian hotel landscape but global trends as well.Alan YoungPresident, Puzzle Partner Ltd.
- CRIS provides an excellent opportunity to understand the economic and consumer trends affecting the restaurant industry. There were meaningful insights that we will be able to apply to the Boston Pizza brand both in the short and medium horizons.Steve SilverstoneEVP Marketing, Boston Pizza International