We connect great people at great events.
At Big Picture Conferences (BPC), we believe connection gives people meaning and purpose in their lives. We love to make connections happen by creating the events you love to attend.
WATCH THIS VIDEO.
We are dedicated to the production of annual conferences and networking events for the Canadian hospitality industry. BPC owns and operates hotel investment conferences. Over the last 10 years, we have been approached by associations/corporations to act as a third party planner to produce member/community conferences. We take care of everything, delivering “turnkey” events by developing program content, organizing quality speakers, and coordinating marketing services while managing venue arrangements, registrations, sponsorship sales and finances. From lights and mics to ordering the chicken and fish, we love our work, acting as “friendly administrators” who get stuff done.
Our Annual Events
Become A Sponsor Today
Sponsorship illustrates your commitment to the advancement of your industry. Put your brand in spotlight and enjoy enhanced profile while driving sales. Our conferences provide top name speakers, insightful information, and national networking, all in one place, all with one objective—more business.
by the numbers
Number of events per year
produced by BPC
Contacts in our Database
eBlasts go out to our network
Connecting Experience + Innovation
within the Canadian Lodging, Restaurant & Tourism Industries
- We are Interior Designers/ Architects. Your conference provides us with current developments and deeper knowledge of the industry and our clients' considerations in initiating projects. It is also great for networking and having the opportunity to interact with existing clients and develop new ones.Paul MorisettePrincipal, CHIL Interior Design
- 2015 was our first year sponsoring CHIC. We thought that everything was well organized. Nice variety of plenary sessions, good mix of business talk, personal anecdotes, and financial discussionsJustine FrancisInterior Design Associate, Designlink
- The coverage and discussion on the Canadian hotel industry and investment activity at CHIC is especially valuable.Mario Di FiorePartner, Goodmans LLP
- I am grateful for the fund as it allows me to enhance the education of our hospitality students in many ways.Heather RansonHospitality Program Manager & Senior Instructor, University of Victoria Faculty of Business
- The conference is an excellent forum to interact with industry participants and keep up to date on what is happening.Eric SpindlerManaging Director, Select Hotel Investment Corp.
- Great information, great topic selection for seminars, attendees are important players in the industry which makes this a great networking event for sharing insight and ideas.Justin LussierCEO, Famoso, Inc.