Managing Director | Colliers International Hotels
Robin has been with Colliers since 2003 and is responsible for hotel and resort investment sales, business development and client management. As Managing Director of Canadian hotel brokerage operations, she is an industry leader representing Canada's largest hotel owners, focusing on developing long-term client relationships and helping to establish Colliers as the advisor of choice to institutional capital and private investors.
Working closely with Alam Pirani and Tom Andrews, Robin has managed over 200 hotel sales and valuations in excess of $4.0 billion and is responsible for sales assistance, financial underwriting as well as due diligence management and debt placement services.
Robin’s experience includes:
- Hotel valuations and advisory services, with a specialized breadth of knowledge on the dynamics of the financial and operational aspects of real estate investments, asset management and management contracts.
- Specializing in hotel due diligence, she completes a thorough pre-marketing due diligence program at the onset of each listing to become fully knowledgeable of the Property, allowing the Team to effectively highlight strengths and opportunities, and pro-actively mitigate any negative factors that may occur during the sale process.
- Co-authors and helps manage the production of the quarterly INNvestment Canada Newsletter and annual Canadian Hotel Investment Report. She is also a guest writer for Global Hotel Network and Hotelier Magazine.
- Frequent guest speaker at industry conferences and real estate events.
- Advanced Certification in Hotel Real Estate and Hotel Investments - Cornell University - 2010.
- Graduated from Ryerson University’s School of Hospitality and Tourism Management program in 2005 and studied abroad in Auckland, New Zealand.