INTERESTED IN SPONSORING HCC?
As a sponsor your company is showcased as an integral part of the entire conference experience.
Raise your company’s profile by having your brand prominently featured through our extensive marketing process BEFORE the event (print ads in national publications, eblasts to our database, logos on websites, etc.) and DURING the conference (conference brochure/signage AV, onsite signage, etc).
Highly visible sponsorship opportunities generate leads and help you achieve your sales objectives.
- Sponsorship with an exhibition table begins at Bronze level
- Silver level (and above) allows access to an EXCEL delegate list with complete contact info – for permission marketing before & after each event
- Complimentary conference registrations are included at most levels – we encourage your full participation as a delegate.
- Networking is intense! We make no distinction between supplier and buyer.
- Buying more than one sponsorship? Take a 10% discount off the total!
COMPLIMENTARY TABLE TOPS FOR SPONSORS
Display space is extremely limited and available to SPONSORS ONLY on a first come first served basis.
Location is prime, we have strategically placed all tabletops around (and within) the food and beverage service areas to promote networking and stimulate traffic.
We encourage sponsors to attend ALL functions and ALL sessions, to shake hands and exchange cards with their peers.
For more information on sponsoring HCC, contact:
Sponsorship Sales Manager | Big Picture Conferences
(416) 924-2002 x 233
INTERESTED IN SPEAKING AT HCC?
The HCC brings together individuals from a broad cross-section of disciplines and professional associations. The primary objective of the conference is to provide a learning and networking forum for C-Level (CEO, COO, CFO) Hospitality executives
If you, or someone you know, would be interested in participating as a speaker or a moderator, please submit a brief biography indicating a topic you would be best qualified to contribute to. As members of a panel, our non-paid speakers draw from their own experiences to deliver an educational and informative presentation that is lively, objective, and non-commercial.
Please email your biography to:
Managing Director | Big Picture Conferences Inc.
(416) 924-2002 ext 229