OUR ANNUAL EVENTS
GET YOUR BRAND AT THESE EVENTS
CALL VICKI ABOUT SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES TODAY
Become A Sponsor Today
Sponsorship illustrates your commitment to the advancement of your industry. Put your brand in spotlight and enjoy enhanced profile while driving sales. Our conferences provide top name speakers, insightful information, and national networking, all in one place, all with one objective—more business.
- CHIC provides us with an opportunity to spend time with senior representatives and owners within the market we are growing. Our customers are very busy executives and having even a few short minutes with them in our booth was beneficial. We will continue to participate going forward.Paul IrelandVice President, Sales & Marketing, AJM Solutions Group Inc.
- We are Interior Designers/ Architects. This event provides us with current developments and deeper knowledge of the industry and our clients' considerations in initiating projects. It is also great for networking and having the opportunity to interact with existing clients and develop new ones.Paul MorrisettePrincipal, B+H Chil Design
- This is an outstanding event each and every year. The HAC Conference delivers great content that includes industry insights but also educates the attendees not only on the Canadian hotel landscape but global trends as well.Alan YoungPresident, Puzzle Partner Ltd.
- The Canadian Tourism Marketing Summit provided a perfect balance of information, inspiration and access to thought leaders who are driving change in our industry.Cree LawsonFounder & CEO, Arrivalist
- You can walk away from the Canadian Tourism Marketing Summit with concrete strategies on how to advance in marketing - both online and off. The subjects were relevant and the speakers were engaging and knowledgeable.Karen ChalmersExecutive Director, Edmonton Destination Marketing Hotels
- The CTMS was of tremendous value to our organization. The speakers were excellent and the opportunity to network with industry colleagues provides helpful insights as we plan our marketing.Minto SchneiderGeneral Manager, Waterloo Regional Tourism Marketing Corp.